Day 3: Stick To A Running Routine
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission if you purchase through our links.
- Include some walks in between your runs. You won’t give up easily because of being too tired to run forward.
- Reduce to a quick jog when you feel like too tired to keep running. Such jog resumes your energy and you can run again.
- You’ll feel less tired when you can jog as you run.
- You’ll be motivated to keep running when there’s less suffering.
- Have you achieved the small goals you set?
- Come on, let’s see what you can do to keep it up!
“I always thought of running as just dancing forward.”
Featured photo credit: flickr via flickr.com