Day 4: Stick To A Running Routine
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission if you purchase through our links.
Enjoy a good breakfast after your run
- Have good carbohydrates such as wheat bread and brown rice. They resume your energy after you run and prevents blood sugar volatility.
- Have a palm size of meat. Meat is a great source of protein that helps repair and build muscles.
- A good breakfast restores your energy and motivates your next run.
- It encourages you to keep your running progress up.
- Feeling tired? Remember the run-walk-run practice?
- Come on, let’s see what you can do to keep it up!
“As we run, we become.”
Featured photo credit: flickr via flickr.com