Day 7: Stick To A Running Routine
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission if you purchase through our links.
Run your own route
- Pick any running routes you like. You don’t have to be restricted in sports pitches or parks.
- Choose a route with great scenery. For example, you can run along promenades.
- You won’t be bored by seeing the same things every rounds on sport pitches
- You’ll be motivated by the scenery you see in your own running routes.
- Have you run in your smart outfit today?
- Congratulations! It’s day 7 and you’ve made your running habit stick!
- Don’t forget to keep this habit in the coming days and run your way!
“If you want to become the best runner you can be, start now. Don’t spend the rest of your life wondering if you can do it.”
Featured photo credit: flickr via flickr.com