8 Romantic Jewelry Gifts to Ask for This Holiday (Sponsored)
Because sometimes significant others need significant hints.
Thank you Jared The Galleria of Jewelry for sponsoring this post. While this was a sponsored opportunity from Jared, all content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Not to brag, but I always get the most perfect holiday gifts from my guy – he hasn’t gone wrong in years! The secret? Every year, I tell him exactly what I want.
Don’t get me wrong — he has great taste on his own. However, I’m very particular about the things I wear. I know what I like, I know what I want, and I’d prefer to get exactly that. If he’s going to splurge, say, on a gorgeous piece of jewelry, I want it to be something I’ll wear constantly.
This holiday, we’ve teamed up with the jewelry experts at Jared The Galleria of Jewelry to suggest some beautiful and romantic jewelry gift ideas for your own holiday wishlist. We would absolutely love to receive any of these this year!
Feel free to leave this tab open on your significant other’s computer as a not-so-subtle hint…
Our Jared Wishlist
As you probably know, Jared has an amazing selection of fine jewelry for all occasions and at all price points. Here are some of our favorite styles for the holidays.
- This cultured pearl and diamond sterling silver necklace is so simple, feminine, and classic. It would go with absolutely everything in your wardrobe so you could wear it daily.
- You can’t go wrong with classic stud earrings and these simple square studs can be customized with the stone of your choice. There are tons of options available but we’re partial to sapphires – they give us Duchess of Cambridge vibes!
- If you have a feminine sense of style, put this pretty diamond flower ring on your wishlist, stat. It’s nothing short of lovely.
- In a world full of Instagrams, there’s something so classically romantic about a locket that holds a photo of your loved one. This ornate diamond locket is among the most beautiful we’ve seen.
- For those with modern style, these gold geometric earrings are a perfect cool-girl choice.
- Here at CF, we adore tiny, minimalist necklaces. If you do too, this little gold heart necklace is one to wish for. It’s romantic, sweet, and ultra wearable.
- Bolo bracelets are a hot trend right now and this aqua blue topaz and diamond bracelet is a total stunner. Its pretty shade reminds us of warm ocean waters – hello, spring break!
- Mixing metals is a total fashion “do” in our book, so we love the look of this spiral ring in yellow, white, and rose gold! The best part? It will instantly match with any other jewelry you own.
What do you think?
Do you give your significant other specific instructions around the holidays or do you prefer to be surprised? Which jewelry piece above would you most want to receive? Tell us in the comments.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Jared The Galleria of Jewelry. The opinions, as always, are our own. For more information, please see our Disclosure page.
Source: #Fashionblogger #fashiontrends