Day 2 Check-in: Exercise Every Day To Relieve Stress
Let’s have a quick check again:
- You have started to do at least one workout exercise each day.
- And you’re doing it for at least 10 minutes.
Good to know that you’ve kickstarted this so well! Next, I want to suggest you a great tip to motivate you to always stick to the habit.
The Reward & Punishment System
- If you can stick to the habit for 1 week, let yourself do the thing that you love doing once by the end of the week. (Skipping a day of exercise is not a reward!)
- For example, if there’s one thing you’ve always wanted to buy yourself, buy it if you’ve completed one week of exercise.
- If you have skipped any days of exercises, you should punish yourself by not allowing yourself to do something you love doing, or simply pay a penalty fee.
- For example, if you love watching movies, you have to punish yourself by not watching any movies for a week.
- For penalty fee (usually it works well for many people), you can tell your friend or your family that you have this goal to do exercise every day and if you fail to do so, you’ll give them an amount of money or treat them meals as penalty.
Apply this system to your workout plan, this will keep you motivated to stick to exercising every day!
The post Day 2 Check-in: Exercise Every Day To Relieve Stress appeared first on Lifehack.