Stunning Illustrations To Show What It Would Be Like If Human and Animals Switched Roles
We love animals and we go to the extremes with our pets, just to make them happy. But are we really making them happy? Are we pampering our pets when we go to shelters to walk them and enjoy having a pet for a day? What about the animals we use as food and entertainment?
The following series of images are going to answer these very questions and show the scary side of humanity by revealing how life would be like if animals and humans switch roles.
Imagine how would it be if you would go to a bullfight and the bulls would be chasing humans with a red sheet, then stab them in the back. Pretty gruesome, right? Then why are we doing this to bulls? Entertainment you say?
In the following illustrations you will see how life would be life if humans would not be the dominant species and animals would treat us like we treat them right now. This is what would happen if we switched roles and animals became as cruel as we are, crossing all the human rights boundaries.
1. Dolphins would take selfies with humans – alive or dead
2. Pigeons would feed elders
3. Rabbits would wear human feet for good luck
4. Lions would proudly pose with their trophies
5. Speaking of trophies…
6. Researchers would test their products on humans
7. And humans would realize the consequences of their actions
8. Extremely different!
9. Zoos would be filled with humans and visiting animals
10. And fox designers would make waves with their new catwalk collections featuring women scarves
11. Humans skin coats would be a fashionable thing!
12. Fish would eat fresh human sushi
13. Shops would be filled with human parts for grills
13. Lobsters would hate how humans scream during boiling
14. And they would learn how to cut a human’s neck before cooking him
15. Flies would be outraged when finding a human in their soup!
16. Farmers would raise humans in small cages to feed the animal population
17. Baby ants would have fun burning tiny humans
18. Humans would be kept outside, in a chain, to protect the dogs
19. And they would be trained to entertain animals at the circus
20. Humans would also be caged to entertain birds at home with their “song”
21. Horses would rely on humans for romantic carriage trips
22. Cats would save scared humans from trees
The post Stunning Illustrations To Show What It Would Be Like If Human and Animals Switched Roles appeared first on Lifehack.