The 8 Best Windowpane Print Items to Buy ASAP
Think inside the box with this minimal-but-chic print.
I feel like plaid has been “in” since I was in high school. And while I love it, I’m a little tired of fashion mags reporting on it like it’s new. That’s one reason why I love the windowpane print trend. This pattern is like a fresher, more minimal plaid, with simple, open square checks. It looks so professional in black and white, and lends itself really well to print mixing (with florals or leopard especially).
Trying this trend doesn’t have to be a pane (sorry). I’ve rounded up eight great windowpane print pieces in a variety of styles and colors, so you can rock this pattern for any occasion. Check, please.
1. These skinny pants could easily rank among the most versatile pieces in your wardrobe. Tuck in any blouse — especially a brightly colored or leopard print one — add ankle booties, and head to a party or dinner. Wear the pants to class with flats and a cardi. Or go for the full suit to slay your first day at your internship.
2. This Vince Camuto top is so simple yet so chic; the contrasting cuffs and back totally make it. I’d love this with jeans, a colorful statement necklace, and black boots for class. And I’m daydreaming of wearing it with matching pants, simple flats, and a great pair of earrings.
3. It’s no secret that fit-and-flare dresses are the loves of my life. This L. L. Bean one is so sweet and summery, in a classic, retro way. It’d be preppy perfection with pearls and your favorite sandals. But while you’re dreaming of summer, you can rock it right now with tights, tall boots, and a cardigan.
4. If you believe Mr. Groundhog, we still have six more weeks of winter ahead of us. To get through it, treat yourself to this super-luxe scarf (which also happens to be on super-sale). Throw it on over absolutely everything until it warms up. This print is simple enough to be worn like a neutral, but it will add interest to every outfit.
5. This dress was made for spring break, which is not that far away! The color combo is sweet and fresh. (I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: pink and blue are awesome together.) Pair it with sandals for day or some bright blue ankle booties for a night out.
6. This Madewell top is technically made for sleeping, but do me (and yourself) a favor by wearing it out of the house, too. The PJ trend is the easiest and comfiest way to add a nod to high fashion to your look. This top paired with your fave jeans would look totally fresh for class, and you’ll be the coziest person in the library.
7. Talk about versatile. This shift dress is your new work wardrobe MVP, because you can wear it a million ways. Tights or no tights. Belt or no belt. With booties, heels, or riding boots. Under a cardi, a leather jacket, a blazer. With a red lip. With a huge necklace. With a scarf. Check, check, check.
8. With the check print, this bow blouse is one of those rare pieces that’s simultaneously trendy and timeless. It would look equally cute with skinnies as it would with an A-line skirt, and it’d be incredible layered under a blazer.
What do you think?
Do you like the windowpane print trend? Which of these pieces is your favorite? How would you style these items? Let me know in the comments!
Source: #Fashionblogger #fashiontrends