7 Fun Going-Out Bags that Can Actually Fit Your Stuff
Kiss those cute-but-impractical evening clutches goodbye.
Since I’ve started college, I’ve felt more need than ever to be prepared for any situation. Meaning when I’m going somewhere new, Advil, water, and maybe a snack are musts. Which means I basically ignore all of the cute, little bags in my closet in favor of bigger, clunkier ones.
This obviously causes a problem for nights out. Even if you’re not as obsessively prepared as I, you have probably been frustrated by adorable evening clutches that can’t even fit an iPhone or the typical wallet, let alone both.
This post is an attempt at solving that problem for you. All of these bags are perfect for a night out, are stylish, and are actually pretty practical (and roomy). Read on to find your perfect one.
1. This Apt. 9 mint number is great for day or night, and in addition to being roomy it has an ever-useful crossbody strap. Use it to add a finishing touch to an all-black outfit or a cute floral dress with cutouts.
2. This oversized deer clutch by Betsey Johnson is a surefire conversation-starter at any party, plus it has an optional chain strap for when you’re ready to go hands-free. And I can personally attest to its ability to hold your musts — I have the french bulldog version.
3. This blinged-out Boohoo bag is 11 inches wide and zips up at the top like your fave makeup pouch, which means no more trying to clasp a flap over a too-full clutch.
4. In case it wasn’t enough that this Nine West bag adds a practical pop to any outfit, the $16.99 price tag should have you sold.
5. I love this flirty, oversized clutch from Unique Vintage. The rhinestone embellishments are so trendy, and like the Betsey Johnson bag above, this baby comes with a handy chain strap. The best part? It’s only $20.
6. A wristlet is a great style for going out, because it has the potential to go hands-free without a crossbody strap distracting from your fab outfit. This Sole Society one is extra fun — one side says “BONJOUR” and the other “AU REVOIR.” Flip it over to give your girls the sign that it’s time to go to bed.
7. Finally, you’ve heard of the LBD, but a LBCB (little black crossbody) like this Target bag is a college girl must, as far as I’m concerned. When your outfit demands something simple, this baby will have you covered.
What do you think?
What’s your go-to going-out bag? What other struggles do you run into when getting dressed to go out? How do you make sure you have all your necessities? Let me know in the comments!
Source: #Fashionblogger #fashiontrends