No More Bad Posture: Day 6
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission if you purchase through our links.
Evil that comes along with bad posture…
- Sitting at the desk all day long with bad posture keeps your muscles tense.
How to fix it easily?
- You don’t need any equipment for this exercise. You can do it anytime, anywhere.
- Lie down with your face and stomach down towards the ground.
- Slowly and carefully lift your upper body with your head up.
- Lift as high as it is comfortable.
- Keep arms at your sides and hands on your hips.
- Repeat the exercise for 10 times. You can gradually increase the reps as you’re comfortable.
- You’ll know another evil comes along with bad posture soon.
- NO WORRIES! It’s just great you kickstart doing the exercise. Let’s keep it up!
Featured photo credit: flickr via flickr.com