Day 2 Check-in: Replace Unhealthy Foods with Healthy Foods
Let’s have a quick check again:
- You have packed away all the unhealthy foods.
- You have followed and eat only the list of healthy foods we suggested.
- You have told someone close about your plan to eat healthily and they’re willing to help.
Good to know that you’ve kickstarted this so well! Next, I want to suggest you a great tip to motivate you to always stick to the habit.
The Reward & Punishment System
- If you can stick to the habit for 1 week, let yourself do the thing that you love doing once by the end of the week. (Skipping a day of eating healthily is not a reward!)
- For example, if there’s one thing you’ve always wanted to buy yourself, buy it if you’ve completed one week of eating healthily.
- If you have skipped any days of healthy eating, you should punish yourself by not allowing yourself to do something you love doing, or simply pay a penalty fee.
- For example, if you love watching movies, you have to punish yourself by not watching any movies for a week.
- For penalty fee (usually it works well for many people), you can tell your friend or your family that you have this goal to eat healthily every day and if you fail to do so, you’ll give them an amount of money or treat them meals as penalty.
Apply this system to your healthy eating plan, this will keep you motivated to stick to healthy eating every day!
Featured photo credit: We heart it via weheartit.com
The post Day 2 Check-in: Replace Unhealthy Foods with Healthy Foods appeared first on Lifehack.