Day 5: Stick To A Running Routine
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission if you purchase through our links.
Run with friends
- Make running your social gatherings with friends. You’ll see it as an activity to have fun rather than a training.
- Check with you friends each other’s progress. Mutual check keeps you stick to the routine.
- Friends serve as your companion to motivate you to stick to the running routine.
- Let’s face it, you perform better with peer pressure, right?
- Feeling great to enjoy a breakfast after your run?
- Come on, let’s see what you can do to keep it up!
“Now bid me run, and I will strive with things impossible.”
Featured photo credit: flickr via flickr.com