Check in Day 2: Keep Healthy Sleep Habits
Let’s have a quick check:
- You pay special attention to your drinks in night time.
- You adjust your workout time, make sure it does not happen 2 hours before bed.
Well done! Next, I want to suggest you to create your own evening ritual that you do every day.
Create a bed time routine to hint your body it is time to sleep
It can be as short as 15 minutes. You simply need a signal to your body to relax because it is time to forget about the work and sleep.
It will be perfect if your routine can include the following items:
- Put the cell phone away from bed
- Dim the light
- Meditate for at least 5 minutes
- Listen to your favourite music
- Anything else that make you feel relax
When you have tied up the ritual with sleeping, your sleeping mode will be triggered whenever you complete this set of actions.